This video provides the step-by-step information you need to know about completing your mail-in ballot for the November 3rd, 2020 General Election in PA!
- Fill in your ballot using a blue or black pen. Use the same pen throughout the whole process. Make sure to vote for each individual race – there is no way to vote straight party for this election.
- Once complete, place your ballot in the Security Envelope (yes, you need to use both envelopes that are provided – this is extremely important!). Do not write anything on the Security Envelope.
- Sign the Voter Declaration on your Return Envelope exactly as your name appears on the label.
- If you can, deliver your completed ballot. In Chester County this can be done at the Chesco Voter Services office in person or to a dropbox as listed here: https://www.chesco.org/4758/Drop-Off-Locations
- Otherwise, mail your ballot as soon as you have completed it!